Dual package (2 units)
Mesh 2.0 delivers a robust new level of reliable intercom connections and intelligent routing management to an adaptive and autonomous communication network. The innovative system of prompts and responses between Sena’s Mesh 2.0 headsets has resulted in a staggering increase of 80% more data being transferred across harsh and challenging conditions, providing superior intercom audio quality with a rock-solid connection. Additionally, information sharing between connected devices is happening in real-time at mind-boggling speeds, allowing Mesh 2.0 to instantly assess the optimal path for delivering messages to all participants in the network.
Proven in the most demanding scenarios, Mesh 2.0 brings an unprecedented level of robust reliability to Sena’s rider intercoms.
*All devices must use the same Mesh platform for group communication.
Mesh 2.0’s Improvements
Superior one-to-one communication thanks to significant algorithm improvements
- An ingenious method of confirming the receipt of data being sent between Mesh 2.0 networked devices has been devised.
- Mesh 2.0 successfully increases the transfer of 80% more data packets within the network.
- Overall intercom performance and stability is dramatically increased.
Optimized Smart Routing Management
- In Mesh 2.0, each connected device shares information with each other, meaning each device is aware of anyone connected to the network.
- Based on the information, Mesh 2.0 selects the best path, typically the one free of obstructions, to deliver messages.
- Devices are constantly polled to determine their presence and based on the information, Mesh 2.0 chooses the best pathway to transmit.
Two reinvigorated Mesh 2.0 Intercom modes
- Open Mesh Intercom includes a multi-channel function, allowing you to communicate with a virtually limitless number users (within range) across 9 channels.*
*+Mesh which operates with one primary channel
- Newly-christened Group Mesh Intercom supports up to 24 participants in a private communication group.
- In addition to two Mesh 2.0 Intercom modes, devices are also equipped with a standard Bluetooth Intercom mode.
Overall, the benefits of Mesh 2.0 lead to a more robust and reliable communication system
- Audio intercom clarity is significantly boosted.
- Optimal path planning leads to fewer communication drops from obstacles and interferences on the road.
- Intercom sound quality is crystal clear in intense environments.
- Communication quality is stronger, able to reach all connected devices.